You got to love these banana weed muffins. Even if you think your too high to cook, they are 100% ‘fool-proof’ which makes them all that much better!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup marijuana butter , melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted marijuana butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of flour and cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Sprinkle topping over muffins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approx. 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.