- 4 tablespoons of marijuana butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 bag (12 ounces) of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- Put a layer of butter (regular) on an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Line the baking pan with two crossed pieces of parchment paper, leaving an overhang to make it easier to lift the final product out of the pan.
- Butter the paper with any extra cannabis butter, or regular butter if you only have enough for the ingredients.
- In a large pan, combine butter, marshmallows, sugar, cream, and salt.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the marshmallows are melted (about 8 minutes or so)
- Turn the heat off, stir in the vanilla, and the chocolate chips. Make sure all of the chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking pan, and smooth the top.
- Let it cool for about half an hour. Put it into the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Using the overhanging parchment paper, lift the fudge onto a cutting board and cut the hunk into squares.
The person that sent me this recipe said it should be cut into 36 squares, but I will let you decide the size of the pieces :)