The largest, oldest and most trusted B2B cannabis trade show, MJBizCon introduces MJBizNEXT with a focus on the near future of the expanding cannabis industry. For executives growing their companies and emerging industry professionals looking at cutting edge innovations, new technologies and how cannabis businesses grow in a rapidly advancing market, NEXT is your show!
- Innovation & New Technologies—Explore and experience cutting edge industry innovation, new technologies and emerging companies in the Expo Hall.
- Advancing Education—Learn ways to grow your business in a rapidly advancing market through original sessions focused on: New Opportunities, Money Matters, Post Launch
- Next-Level Networking—Join fellow executives expanding their companies, top growers and extractors leading their fields and emerging industry professionals working to be tomorrow’s leaders.
- Visit Experiential Exhibits--Cultivation, Sustainability, and Retail Tech
New Agenda Items for MJBizNEXT include:
- Keynote Kevin O’Leary, Chairman of OShares ETFs & Shark Tank Investor
- Chris Walsh, Keynote. The Year Ahead: 10 Trends to Watch
- Jesce Horton, CEO Saints Cannabis, Keynote: Cementing Your Place in the Industry
- NCBA: Cannabis Law Sessions – Highest quality legal instruction presented by expert attorneys at the top of their fields
- VIP Lead Cultivation Program – Exclusive sessions dedicated to Lead Growers and Cultivators
- VIP Lead Extraction Program – Exclusive sessions for Lead/Head Extractors and Lab Managers
- Innovation Battlefield – Do you have a new innovative product or service for B2B market?
Sessions you’ll want to check out like…
- Post Launch: Growth Strategies & Techniques: Dispensary & Rec Shop Tutorial: Expanding Your Customer Base with Oregrown co-founder Aviv Hadar on May 10, 2018 | 3:00 pm - 3:50 pm
- NEXT Live!: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About the Cannabis Industry with Global Cannabis Initiative President Wanda L. James on May 10, 2018 | 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Next Steps: First 100 Days of Operation: Cultivation Walkthrough with Eco Firma Farms CEO Jesse Peters on May 10, 2018 | 3:00 pm - 3:50 pm
- New Opportunities: Emerging Markets & Trends: Rec Markets On Deck: Maine and Massachusetts with Maine Cannabis Consultants Founder Amanda Melnick on May 10, 2018 | 10:00 am - 10:50 am
The Marijuana Business Factbook 2017 projects overall marijuana sales at the retail level in the U.S. will reach between $5.1- $6.1 billion in 2017. And that by 2021 that number could top $17 billion (which would represent a 300% increase from 2016). [2018 Factbook due out in May 2018 as well.]
Come see what’s NEXT……….
Book your hotel before April 19th to ensure you get the official conference rate.
Don't forget - April 26th is the final registration deadline to get $100.00 off your NEXT Experience Pass. Register today.
Interviews to preview the event and/or at the event are available.
Since 2012, Marijuana Business Daily’s annual B2B conference has been the biggest networking opportunity of the year. Attendees include a dynamic mixture of industry veterans, top newer firms, and emerging launches. All seven key industry sectors will be fully represented: dispensaries and rec retailers, wholesale growers, professional and financial services, infused product makers, private equity investors, ancillary products and tech, and testing labs.